This article will show you how to set up your Cost Types with regards to each Cost Type's "Total" field. For each Cost Type,
1. Select Cost Types
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Cost Management heading, select Cost Types.
2. Select Cost Totals
- Select a Cost Type.
- Click the Cost Totals button.
3. Configure Cost Totals
- For the selected cost type, click the Total Field drop down. Select one of the available fields. Theses are Portfolio Custom Fields that are field type "Cost." If you have multiple calendars in your Calendars page, each calendar will be listed. The Total Fields that are selected in this setting will show in the PortfolioEngine Settings section for each List App. Then, each Total Field is then mapped to it corresponding SharePoint (the List's Column/Field) in the PortfolioEngine Settings page.
- When finished, click OK button. Or, if no changes have been made, click Cancel.