This article will show you how to configure the Versioning Settings for the List App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open Versioning Settings
Under the General Settings heading, select Versioning Settings.
3. Content Approval
Select Yes or No to require content approval for submitted items to the List App.
4. Item Version History
- Item Version History: Select Yes or No to create a version each time an item is edited in the List App.
- If Yes for Versioning is selected, select the optional number of versions to keep.
- If Content Approval is required, select the optional number of drafts of approved versions to keep.
5. Draft Item Security
Draft Item Security: Select who is able to see drafts of items in the List App. This setting is only available when content approval is set to Yes.
6. Click OK to Close
When finished, click the OK button.