This article shows how to modify the title, description and logo/icon graphic of your Site. Note: This does not modify the URL (web address), only the title (or name) of the Site.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Title, Description and Logo
The Title, Description, and Logo are visible in the top left corner of the screen.
- Site Logo
- Site Title
- Site Description
2. Navigate to Title, Description, and Logo
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Look & Feel heading, select Title and Logo.
3. Modify Title, Description and Logo
- Title: Enter or modify the Site App's Title. You must have a title for your site. The title shows in the top left corner on each page in your Site App.
- Description: Enter or modify the Site App's Description. The site description is optional.
- Insert Logo: If left blank, the default EPM Live Logo will show on your Site App. Or, click From Computer to upload your own image file. When an image is uploaded, it is saved into the Site Assets Library. If you upload your own logo, a preview will show.
- Logo Description: Enter a description for the logo, if desired.
3.1. Site Logo Dimensions
The site logo appears in the Blue Header bar, which has a fixed height. If you upload a custom logo, the maximum dimensions are as follows:
- Dimensions: 155x38
- Width: 155 pixels
- Height: 38 pixels
- Bt depth: 32
4. Click OK to Close
When finished, click the OK button.