This article explains the content and available options from the Site Contents Page.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Site Contents
- Under the Settings heading, select Site Contents.
2. Site Contents Page
This page contains all List, Libraries, and Other Apps that have been added to your site. The contents are site-specific, meaning if you are at a workspace, you'll only see the content added to that workspace. This content includes SharePoint Lists, Libraries, other SharePoint Apps, plus any Apps that were installed from the EPM Live App Marketplace that are Lists or Libraries.
- Click the Add App icon to open the And an App page.
- Click the Site Workflows link to show any workflows available or in progress.
- Click the Recycle Bin to view and/or restore items that were deleted.
- Click the Settings link to open the SharePoint Site Settings page.