This article will show you how to access the Recycle Bin. The Recycle Bin provides a safety net when deleting documents, List App items, List Apps, folders, and files. When you or other users delete any of these items from the EPM Live Site, the items are placed in the Recycle Bin. If needed, the items can be restored back to their original location (List App, Page, Library, etc.).
Note: The Recycle Bin is site specific, meaning there would be a separate Recycle Bin at the top level site as well as in each workspace. The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Recycle Bin
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Utilities heading, select Recycle Bin.
2. Restore or Delete Recycle Bin Items
Note: Any documents will be listed with their file name. Any List App items will be listed as their List ID, not the title of the item. For example, the project listed above is ID:5 in the Project Center List App.
- Select the checkbox for the desired item(s).
- Restore Selection: Click this button to restore the selected item(s) to their original location.
- Delete Selection: Click this button to permanently delete the selected item(s) from the Recycle Bin and EPM Live Site App.