The article will explain the EPM Live Settings Gear Page. As an administrator, the administrative settings and options are available via the Settings Gear menu.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
Note: The available settings options will vary based on whether you are viewing the Settings Gear menu at the top level or at a workspace.
1. Open the Settings Gear Menu - Top Level Site
- From anywhere within the EPM Live Site App, select the Settings Gear from the Icon Bar.
- Expand the desired Settings Section.
- Select the desired setting link.
Note: The Settings section, and the links within each section, are sorted alphabetically.
2. Open the Settings Gear Menu - Workspace Site
The Settings that are available at the workspace level are limited to the changes an admin or power user may make on that workspace.