Navigate to Add an App
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Settings heading, select Add an App.
Select Document Library
- Select the type of library app to add, such as Document Library, Picture Library, etc.
Name the App
- Enter the name of the List or Library App.
- Click the Create button.
- Note: If desired, click the Advanced Options link.
New App Advanced Options
Note: These options will vary based on the type of App you are creating. For example, options 3 and 4 above are only available for new document library-type Apps.
- Name: Enter the name of the App.
- Description: Enter a description for the App.
- Version History: Select Yes or No, for whether to create a version each time a file is edited in this document library?
- Document Template: Select the document template type, or select None.
- When finished, click the Create button.
Configure Your New App
Based on the type of App you added, you can now configure the library app as needed. For example, go into the Library Settings to add fields or change settings. Otherwise, users can now add documents to the app.