This article will show how to modify or delete a custom integration between EPM Live and another system.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open Integration
Under the General Settings Heading, select Integration (EPM Live).
3. Select Drop Down for Desired Integration
When a new Integration is added, all of the Integration Settings are done in order to finish the integration. When editing an integration, you can navigate to the specific area of integration to modify by selecting one of these options.
Note: Refer to the article for Adding an Integration for the specific settings in each section.
- Edit Connection: Select this option to edit the connection credentials between EPM Live and the other system.
- Edit Properties: Select this option to edit the how & when of the integration.
- Edit Columns: Select this option to edit which columns, IDs, etc. are mapped between EPM Live and the other system.
- View Log: When the integration syncs, the results get saved to the Integration Log.
- Delete Integration: Select this option to delete the Integration between EPM Live and the other system.
4. View Log
The Integration Log tracks the syncing that takes place between EPM Live and the other system, whether it was successful or whether there were any warnings or errors.
- The Log has three available views: View All, Events, Warnings and Errors
- Click the link for Back to Integrations to return to the Integration Page for that List App.