In this article, you will learn how to configure the various settings available in the General Settings section of each List App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open General Settings (EPM Live)
Under the General Settings heading, select General Settings (EPM Live).
3. Rollup Settings
Note: This setting is only applicable when using additional workspaces, and only if you want data to roll up from the lower level sites (workspaces) into this site for this List App. The typical (and more often recommended) use is to NOT use roll ups. Instead, enterprise data is entered and maintained at the top level site, and data entered into the workspace would not be "roll up" data. So, most likely, rollup settings here not applicable.
- Rollup List(s): Enter the List names that will be used as the roll-up List data sources for this list. Each List name must be separated by a line break.
- Rollup Site(s): Enter the Site URL(s) that will be used as the roll-up site data sources for this list. This is to be used when rolling data from a site that is not below the roll up level site for the list (for example: rolling across data from another site collection). Each Site URLs must be separated by a line break.
- Executive View: This setting is applicable when this List App is set up as a Rollup List. When the checkbox is checked, the security permissions are overwritten so that all users can see all data rolled up into this List App at the top level. When the checkbox is unchecked, the security permissions for this List App remain as however they were set.
4. Save and Close General Settings
When finished, click Save.