In this article, you will learn how to configure the search settings available in each List App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open General Settings (EPM Live)
Under the General Settings heading, select General Settings (EPM Live).
3. Additional Settings
- Force Search: When enabled this option will make the users search for something prior to displaying the List App View. This can increase performance if a list and/or view has many items, as the user won't need to wait for all items in the view to load.
- Persistent Search: When this is turned on the search functionality will apply to all views during your session in this List App.
4. Save and Close General Settings
When finished, click Save.