In this article, you will learn how to modify the Non Work Page for managing Non Work Time per your business needs and requirements. The Non Work Page is used by Users when entering items into the Time Off calendar, for categorizing their planned out-of-office time. The Time Off items are then used for Resource Availability tracking. The Non Work Page is also used by Users in their Timesheets for entering actual out-of-office Non Working time.
1. Navigate to Non Work
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the User Management heading, select Non Work.
2. Example List of Non Work Items
3. Add a New Non Work Item
- Click the New Item button in the View Toolbar.
4. Enter Non Work Item Title
- Title: Enter the Title for the Non Work Item.
- When finished, click the Save button.
5. Modify or Delete a Non Work Item
Click the name of the Non Work Item to modify.
5.1. Make Modifications as Needed
- Modify the Non Work Item as needed.
- Click the Delete Item button to delete the Non Work Item.