This article explains how to add filters to a report via the Report Viewer in EPM Live Analytics.
Note: The steps in this article are only applicable if a report already has at least one filter added. If no filters exist, the add filter button (+) will not show.
1. Navigate to the EPM Live Analytics Reports Page
- On the navigation menu, select Reports to open the Business Intelligence Center.
- Click EPM Live Analytics.
2. Open a Report
Click on the report preview to open the report.
3. Open Filters Tab
If not already selectd, click the Filters tab.
4. Add Filter
To the right of existing filters, click the plus sign icon (+) to add a new filter.
5. Select Filter Field
- Click the Filter drop down menu.
- Select the desired field.
5.1. Filter Added
6. Edit Filter Settings
Hover over the filter for the settings gear and remove icons to appear. Click the settings gear icon.
7. Update Filter Field Properties
- Description: Update the field's display. Initially, the internal field name will show.
- Format: If applicable, select the desired format.
- Filter Operator: Select the type of filter to be used.
- For the field properties, the following properties are not applicable, and can be ignored for filter fields: Total, Visual Group, Label Justification, Value Justification.
- When finished, click OK.