Instead of signing documents like invoices by hand, you can add e-signatures to your documents with DocuSign before you send them out. Follow the steps below to use DocuSign with an Everest document.
- Register with DocuSign.
- Log in to DocuSign and navigate to your Admin page (Go to Admin).
- Find your API username, password, and integrator key. Click Add Integrator Key if you do not already have an integrator key.
- Open Everest and navigate to File > Setup > Users > User. Open the user who will be using the e-signature.
- On the Signature tab, enter your username, password, and integrator key.
- Click the Export to DocuSign button to put a signature into your document.
- You will receive an email asking you to sign the document.
- Follow the link in the email, add your signature, and click the Finish button.
- You will receive a new email with the signed document attached.