Customers are unable to login to Zendesk using Internet Explorer, as the login popup never disappears from the screen, although it seems to get connected to the system.
Customers can follow one of these 3 solutions:
- Use a different browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are certified to not having this issue reproduced.
- Use this following URL in Internet Explorer, instead:
- Include the domain zendesk.com as a Trusted site in IE preferences:
- Select the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click on Trusted sites and then hit the Sites button.
- Enter the URL
zendesk.comand click on Add.
- Press Close to finish.