The Heat Map allows you to see how the all the current projects are doing in relationship to the targets that was set forth for the fiscal year. This allows the manager to quickly see the red areas which represent areas that are over budget. The legend on the ribbon defines the thresholds of the colors shown in the heat map.This lesson covers understanding the Heat Map in the Modeler.
Articles in this section
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide (PDF)
- EPM Live 2016 - User Guide Table of Contents
- How to Create a KanBan Planner for an Existing Project
- Team Member Licencing limit cannot be used
- How do I delete a project with Project Publisher?
- How do I Map Resources in Project Publisher?
- How do I Synchronize Fields with Project Publisher?
- How do I update Project Information with Project Publisher?
- How can I verify which Cost Analyzer I have installed?
- How do I access the New Form, the View Form, and the Edit Form?