This article covers the listed options on the View Toolbar.
Note: The toolbar referenced in this article is specific to version 5.6.
1. View the View Toolbar in the Project Center
The options included on the View Toolbar in the Project Center include: New Item, Search, Filter, Clear Sorting, Group, Columns and View Box.
- New Item - Used to quickly add a new item (e.g. Project Item).
- Search - To quickly search for a specific item in the list.
- Filter - Used to filter by specified options.
- Clear Sorting - used to clear any sorting performed on the columns.
- Grouping - Used to group by items.
- Columns- Used to add and remove columns to the current view.
- View Box - Used to display alternative views.
2. View the View Toolbar in the Documents Library
View the options available in the View Toolbar in the Documents Center. The options included on the View Toolbar in the Document Center include: New, Upload , and Action (Lightening Bolt).
- New - Used to quickly add a new document.
- Upload- Upload a single or multiple documents.
- Action Items - Used to export to Excel, view RSS Feed, and Set Alerts