The Ribbon is a dynamic menu that contains commands and options for creating and editing various items. The Ribbon tabs may appear at the top of a list and library and can be identified as the menu with "tabs". These tabs change depending on where you are within EPM Live.
Note: There are three settings that determine the ribbon behavior (set by the site collection administrator). These include: Manual, Automatic, or Hidden. The out of the box Ribbon default option for new sites is set to Manual mode. To view the ribbon options while in Manual mode, click the desired tab. To hide the ribbon while in Manual mode, click the Hide tab.
Note II: The out of the box Ribbon default option for new sites is set to Hidden in the Resource Pool.
1. View the Ribbon Tabs
- View the Ribbon tabs in the Project Center. In this view, the ribbon is hidden.
2. View the Ribbon with the Items Tab Selected
- View the Ribbon with the Items tab selected.
3. View the Ribbon with the List Tab Selected
- View the Ribbon with the List tab selected.
4. View the Hidden Option in the Resource Pool
The Ribbon Behavior determines how the list view ribbon is displayed. Note the Hidden option will hide the ribbon and will not be able to be shown as displayed above in the Resource Pool.