The Allocate Values feature allows you to copy or spread values over a period of time. This lesson covers using the Allocate Values feature within the Resource Planner.
1. Click Allocate Values
- Select the resource name.
- Click the Allocate Values button.
2. Select Desired Options
- Enter the hours in the Amount field.
- Select the Copy or Spread option.
Note: Copy will copy the values entered into the Amount field into the months displayed in the Start and Finish fields. Spread will divide the hours entered into the Amount field and spread them over the months displayed in the Start and Finish fields.
3. Select the Start and Finish Dates
- Click in the Start and Finish boxes.
- Select from the months listed.
4. Click Apply
- Click Apply.
5. Click Close
- Click Close.
6. View the Copied Values
- View the copied values in the specified months.