Use “My Work by Due” or “My Work by Project” view to update the status of a To Do Item, an Issue, or a Risk. This lessons covers updating the status of a To Do Item in My Work.
1. Select the My Work by Due or the My Work by Project View
- Click on any work item to activate the ribbon.
- Note the current view in the view box.
- Click in the Current View box and select the My Work by Due or the My Work by Project view.
Note: In either of these views the % Complete Column is visible.
2. Expand the List
- Click the arrow to the left of the project name to expand the list items.
3. View the Expanded List
- View the expanded list.
4. Select the Status Update Option
- Click in the Status Heading field.
- Select the appropriate update status option.
5. View the Status Field
- View the selected updated status under the Status field.