You can use the Credential Manager to store credentials, such as user names and passwords that you use to log on to websites or other computers on a network. This lesson covers storing your site app credentials for automatic log-in. The steps mentioned are only applicable to customers who use Windows Authentication.
1. Click the Control Panel
- Click Start.
- Click the Control Panel on the right.
2. Click the Credential Manager Link
- Click the Credential Manager link.
3. Click the Add a Windows Credential Link
- Click the "Add a Windows Credential" link.
4. Enter Your Information
- Enter the address of the website.
- Enter your User name and Password.
- Click OK .
Note: The log-in is never an email address. It would be the username (ex: contoso\smasters or epm\abarr, etc.)