This lesson covers marking tasks as timesheet items in a Microsoft Project schedule.
1. Select Timesheet View
To make a task available in timesheets:
- Check the Task tab.
- Click the Gantt Chart button on the ribbon.
- Click the Timesheet View option.
2. Mark Items "Yes"
- To the right of each task to be marked as a timesheet item, click the grid and select "Yes" in the Timesheet column.
3. View the Marked Timesheet Items
- View the tasks marked as timesheet items.The items marked "Yes" in the Timesheet column will now be available in the Timesheets.
4. Click Save
- Click Save above the File tab.
5. Click Publish
- Click the Publish tab.
- Click Publish on the ribbon.