There are several ways to edit the team on a workspace. If a workspace is created from a list item (from the ribbon) is a connected (Item) workspace. An Item Workspace (conected) inherits the team from the list item. It also displays the associated items for the item in the Workspace Navigation Menu. The team can be edited from the Edit Team option on the ribbon or from the ellipsis menu to the right of the workspace name listed on the Navigation Menu. If the workspace is an Isolated Workspace, the creator can select to have the workspace open to all or keep it private. If the creator selects to keep it private, team members can be added from the ellipsis menu to the right of the workspace name on the Navigation Menu. This lesson displays the options of editing a team on a Item Workspace.
1. View the Project Item and the Item Workspace Icon in the Project Center
- View the project item and the Item Workspace icon in the Project Center.
2. View the Edit Team Options
- View the Edit Teamoptions: from the ribbon or from the ellipsis menu.
3. View the Edit Team Option from the Navigation Menu
- Click the Workspace button on the Icon Bar.
- Click the ellipsis buttons to the right of the project name and view the Edit Team option. Click the Edit Team option.
4. Edit the Team
- Add, remove, change permissions of team members.
- Click Save & Close.