This lesson covers changing views in My Work using the Current View Box under the List tab.
1. Click in the Current View Box
- Click on any work item to activate the ribbon.
- Click in the Current View box.
- Select an alternative view from the listed options.
2. Expand the List
- Click the arrow to the left of the project name to expand the Work Items list.
Note: The My Work Center has two Ribbon Tabs: Manage and Views.
• The Manage Ribbon Tab has all the actions for managing the views.
• The Views Ribbon Tab has the actions for modifying how the page looks, such as filters, grouping, changing views, etc.
3. View the Expanded Work Items List
- View expanded Work Items list. You have now successfully changed views in My Work.