The Select Columns features makes it possible to modify a view by adding and removing columns from a view. This lesson covers using the Select Columns feature in the Resource Analyzer.
1. View the Select Columns Buttons
- The Select Columns button is available in the top and bottom of the split screen.
2. Click Select Columns
- Click the Select Columns button in the top of the split screen.
3. Select the Columns to be Displayed
- Check the boxes to the right of the columns to be displayed. Un-check those you wish to remove from the view.
- Click OK.
4. View the Added Column
- View the added column to the right.
Note: It is possible to drag the added column heading to another position, if desired.