This article shows how to modify the Reports page for Classic Reporting. The Classic Reporting Page is a web part page built into the EPM Live Site, with the following location: 'Site URL/sitepages/Reports.aspx.' By default there is also a link to the Reports Page in the Quick Launch of the Projects Community. The Reports Page can be modified to include additional/different web parts with various reporting information. There is also a Report List Web Part added to the page, which includes links to all the List View & SSRS reports throughout the site.
1. Navigate to Reports Page
- Select the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Projects Community heading, select Reports.
2. Open Classic Reporting
Click the Classic Reporting button.
3. Classic Reporting - Reports Page
The following is available by default, and can be configured as desired:
- Chart Web Parts, using the web part "HTML Charts"
- List View Reports
- Reporting Services Reports (aka SSRS Reports / Classic Reports)
4. Report List Web Part
The Report List Web Part shows all reports throughout the EPM Live site, organized into folders per List App.
- The List App Views (including List Dashboards) show when the List App name is expanded. When a new view or dashboard is created, it is available under that List in this web part.
- The Reporting Services Reports heading shows all the SSRS Reports (SQL Server Reporting Services Reports), organized by the report type.
Note: The reports in the Report Library folder can be modified or rearranged into different folders, if needed. This would be done in the Classic Reports Report Library,
5. Edit the Report List Web Part
- Select the Web Part drop down arrow on the Report List Web Part.
- Select Edit Web Part to open the Web Part Settings.
5.1. Select Additional Report Types
Expand the Lists and Libraries section to see the available List Apps and Library Apps. All List Apps and Library Apps are shown.
- Check the boxes for the desired lists and libraries.
- If desired, change the folder display name.
- If desired, check the Expand View box so the folders are all expanded in the web part by default.
- When finished, click the OK button.
6. Updated Report List Web Part
The updated Report List Web Part.
7. Edit Chart Web Parts
- If desired, select the Web Part drop down arrow for any Chart Web Part.
- Select Edit Web Part to open the Web Part Settings. Update to desired chart format, data, etc.
8. Finish Editing the Page
When finished with the modifications to the Reports Page, select the Page Ribbon Tab, and then select Stop Editing.