This article shows you how to review which EPM Live Custom Apps have been installed in your EPM Live Site. From this settings page, you can also uninstall the EPM Live Custom Apps.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Manage Apps
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Configuration heading, select Manage Apps.
2. View the Apps Installed on your Site App
Each App has the following details noted:
- Install Date
- Installed by - The Apps that were added as part of your initial Site App creation will show as Installed By System Account. All others will show which user installed that App.
Note: At the Top Level site of your Site Collection, only the Site Collection Admin can install Apps from the EPM Live App Marketplace. At a sub-site (workspace), the owner of the site and/or whoever created the workspace can add Apps.
3. Uninstall an App
- Click the Uninstall link on the row for the desired App to uninstall.
- Confirm if you are sure to uninstall the App. Click the OK button or click the Cancel to keep the App.
CAUTION: Be sure that you want to fully uninstall the App. If there is any data stored in that App, all data from that App will also be deleted, meaning all list data if it's a List App. If you want to simply "hide" the App, but not lose historical data for reporting purposes, do not uninstall the App. Instead, do other configuration to hide the app. For example, remove the App from the Quick Launch and change permissions on the App so that users can access it.
4. Application Uninstallation PreCheck Running
5. Uninstallation PreCheck Complete
If desired, click the Show Details link.
5.1. Show Details for Uninstallation
The Details show what items are getting checked, removed and updated on your Site App as the App gets uninstalled.
- Click the Show Details link again to hid the details.
- Click the Uninstall Application button to continue with the uninstallation process.
6. Uninstallation Complete
When the App uninstallation is complete, a success message will show. Click the Close button to return to the Manage Apps page. The page refreshes and the uninstalled App is no longer there.