In this article, you will learn how to enable a List App for reporting.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open General Settings (EPM Live)
Under the General Settings heading, select General Settings (EPM Live).
3. Enable Reporting
Enable Reporting: When checked, this setting is enabled. By enabling the Reporting feature, this List App is mapped to the EPM Live Reporting Database and added to the Reporting Settings page.
3.1. Workspaces - Enable Reporting
If you are configuring a list at the workspace level, the reporting events necessary for the EPM Live reporting solution may not yet be on that workspace.
Click Add Reporting Events to add the necessary events to this workspace.
4. Save and Close General Settings
When finished, click Save.
5. Database Tables Created
- When lists are mapped for reporting, two database tables are created. The name of the tables are "LST[ListName]" and "LST[ListName]Snapshot."
- When lists are mapped for reporting in a workspace, the names of the tables follow the same format, but also include the name and site ID of the workspace.