This article explains how to edit the Community Homepage in your EPM Live Site. Each Community has its own dashboard homepage. The homepage is a SharePoint .aspx page, which is a web part page. You may add, remove, and modify the web parts as needed per Community.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to Community Dashboard Homepage
- Select the Navigation icon on the Icon Bar.
- On the Navigation Menu, under the desired Community's name, select Dashboard.
2. Community Dashboard Homepage
The Homepage is made up of multiple web parts. You may add, remove, and arrange the web parts as needed. There are SharePoint web parts and custom EPM Live web parts available in the Web Part Gallery.
3. Edit Page
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Settings heading, select Edit Page. This will put the page in Edit Mode.
4. Add and Modify Web Parts
Add a Web Part: Click this link in any web part zone to add a new web part to the page.
Web Part drop down menu: Expand the menu to see the various editing options for each web part.
5. Stop Editing Page
When finished, select Stop Editing on the Page Ribbon Tab.