The App Summary Web Part will show the count (number) and percentage of a specified field from a specified List App. This web part may be added to any page or dashboard. It is often used with Choice fields, though other types of field may be used as well.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the Page
Navigate to the Page within EPM Live where you will add the App Summary Web Part. If navigating to a Dashboard, select the Dashboard name from the view drop down within that List App.
2. Open the Page in Edit Mode
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Settings heading, select Edit Page.
3. Add a Web Part
Click Add a Web Part in the section/column of the page where you want to add the App Summary Web Part.
4. Select the App Summary Web Part
- Select the EPM Live category.
- Select the App Summary Web Part.
- Change the section/column to add the Web Part, if needed.
- Click the Add button.
5. Edit Web Part
- Select the Web Part drop down arrow.
- Select Edit Web Part.
6. Configure the App Summary Web Part Properties
- List: Select the List App whose data the Web Part will summarize.
- View Filters: Select which view’s data to show.
- Count Value Field: Select which field’s values to show as the percentages.
- Rollup List(s): Enter the list(s) to roll up into the Web Part. This is only applicable if you a rolling up data from other Site App instances (subsites) to show the data from those sites in this web part.
7. Configure the App Summary Web Part Appearance
- Title: Update the Title to reflect the data that is being summarized in this Web Part.
- When finished, click the OK button.
8. Completed App Summary Web Part
9. Stop Editing Page
When you are finished modifying the App Summary Web Part or any others on this page, select Stop Editing from the Page Ribbon Tab.