This article explains how to arrange and remove fields from an EPM Live Analytics report. The delete, insert row (above), insert row (below), and move buttons apply to the field rows and allow you the flexibility to re-organize your data within the table of fields.
Below is a table that describes the function buttons of the Fields tab.
1. Navigate to the EPM Live Analytics Reports Page
- On the navigation menu, select Reports to open the Business Intelligence Center.
- Click EPM LiveAnalytics.
2. Open Report Designer
- If you are on the Reports landing page, hover over a report to show the Print and Edit icon buttons. Click the Edit icon. -- Or --
- If you are already viewing a report, click the Open in Designer icon.
3. Icons Table
- Delete: Delete the field row. Note: You will NOT be prompted to confirm that you want to delete the field row from the report.
- Insert Row (above): Insert a new field row above the selected row.
- Insert Row (below): Insert a new field row below the selected row.
- Move: Move a field row up or down in the list. The order from top to bottom will show as column left to right in the table when viewing the report.
4. Move Fields
- Click the Move icon. This pulls the field row out & highlights it with a grey box.
- Move the field row upward or downward. The position where the field row will be placed will show as a blue bar.