This article explains how to set the CSS option and print settings of an EPM Live Analytics report.
1. Navigate to the EPM Live Analytics Reports Page
- On the navigation menu, select Reports to open the Business Intelligence Center.
- Click EPM Live Analytics.
2. Open Report Designer
- If you are on the Reports landing page, hover over a report to show the Print and Edit icon buttons. Click the Edit icon. -- Or --
- If you are already viewing a report, click the Open in Designer icon.
3. Navigate to Style Tab
Select the Style tab.
4. Select CSS and Print Options
These controls will allow you to control the style of your reports on a granular scale if need be and also to apply various visual elements to printed reports.
- CSS: You can define any custom CSS to be used on this report inside the text box. You can use the browser object inspector to discern CSS class names used on the grid so you can override them.
- Landscape Printing: When selected, this will cause reports printed from the report viewer to be printed in landscape mode. Otherwise they will be printed in portrait mode.
- Show Page Number: When selected, this will display the page number on all page-dependent printed reports. This will not apply to the report viewer or to XML, XLS, and CSV exports.
- Show Date and Time: When selected, this will display the date and time on all page-dependent printed reports. This will not apply to the report viewer or to XML, XLS, and CSV exports.
- Use Pagination: Sets whether the report viewer will use paging.
- Add Bookmark for each Visual Group: Sets whether bookmarks will be used on each visual group. Applies only to PDF exports.
- Page Break After Visual Groups (PDF or DOC): Sets whether each visual group will receive its own page when exported. This will not apply to XML, XLS, or CSV exports.