Velocity is how much product backlog effort a team can handle in one sprint. This can be estimated by viewing previous sprints, assuming the team composition and sprint duration are kept constant. It can also be established on a sprint-by-sprint basis, using commitment-based planning. This article covers viewing an SSRS Backlog Velocity Report in EPM Live.
1. Click the Reports Link
- Click the Reports Link on the Navigation Menu.
Note: Depending on the configuration of your site, the Reports link may appear in the Software Dev Community List of links.
2. Click the Classic Reporting Option
- Click the Classic Reporting option.
3. Click to Plus (+) Sign to the Left of the Reporting Services Reports
- Click to plus (+) sign to the left of the Reporting Services Reports
4. Click to Plus (+) Sign to the Software Folder
- Click to plus (+) sign to the Software folder.
5. Click the Backlog Velocity Link
- Click the Backlog Velocity link.
6. Enter the Parameters
- Enter the parameters.
- Click Apply.
7. View the Backlog Velocity Chart
View the Backlog Velocity Chart. The colors are based off the status:
- Green equals Completed
- Blue equals In Progress
- White equals Not Started
- Read equals waiting on someone else