Each project is related to a specific piece of software in the Software Development App. A project can also be part of a portfolio. For example: If you had portfolios in your standard project management system (e.g. a portfolio to reduce costs) and now we start building this piece of software to reduce costs, this could be related but not required. This article covers adding a project in the Software Development App in EPM Live.
1. Click the Projects Link
- Click the Projects link under the Software Heading on the Navigation Menu.
2. Click the New Item Button
- Click the New Item button.
3. Enter Title
- Enter the title and additional desired information.
4. Complete Additional Fields
- Complete additional fields and click Save when ready.
5. Click the Close Button
- View the View Form and when ready, click Close.
6. View the New Project Added to the Project List
- View the new project added to the Project list.