A Windows user account dedicated to the third-party program eBridge does not have access to the Everest database. This prevents eBridge from integrating with Everest and running as expected.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expand the Everest database for your company and expand Security.
- Under Security, right-click Users and select Add new user.
- In the window that opens, under "user type", select Windows User.
- Select Windows user, login name, and default schema accordingly, using the Browse buttons.
- Start eBridge to confirm that it is able to run as expected.