This article provides a of the layout of the Resource Planner.
1. View the Resource Planner
- The Resource Planner is split into two screens. The middle bar can be dragged up or down to re-size the top and bottom parts of the screen.
2. View the Top Section of the Resource Planner
- The top section displays the names of the resources on the current plan. These names can include generic names and named resources and can be kept private or made public.
3. View the Bottom Section of the Resource Planner
- The bottom section displays all the resources that are part of the organization as the Show All Resources option has been selected. This list may contain generic resources as well as named resources.
Note: Generic resources have a figure icon to the left of the generic role name.