There are many graphics displayed throughout EPM Live. These graphics are referred to as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). They provide visual indicators that quickly reflect the status of items throughout EPM Live. Some of the Key Performance Indicators are based off calculations and others are based on manually selected fields. A calculated field uses a formula to calculate information between other fields in the list. Within EPM Live, several of the calculated columns are also used to render Key Performance Indicators colored indicator flags based on data from other columns. Below is an example list of calculated fields that are available out-of-box for calculation references:
- Issue Status KPI Indicator Flag
- Risk Status KPI Indicator Flag
- % of Overdue Tasks Standard SharePoint Calculated Field
- Budget Status KPI Indicator Flag
- Schedule Status KPI Indicator Flag
- % Over Budget Standard SharePoint Calculated Field
This lesson covers viewing the Project Center default Key Performance Indicators and calculations.
View the Project Center Indicators
- View the Project Center indicators above.
View the Project Center Prioritization Calculations
- View the Project Center Prioritization calculations above.