Viewing, filtering, sorting, and grouping information is possible by adding additional columns, and by using the filter and grouping features available in Edit Team. This article covers the features available within the Build Team box that enable the user to change the way the data is displayed.
1. Select Columns
- After opening the Edit Team dialog box, click the Select a Column icon located below the title of the Current Team or Resource Pool.
1.1. Check the Column Boxes
- Check the boxes to the right of the column that you would like to add. Remove checks from the boxes that you wish to remove from the current view.
- Click OK.
1.2. View the Added Column
- View the added column heading.
2. Filter Data
- Click the Show/ Hide Filters icon located below the title of the Current Team or Resource Pool.
2.1. Enter Role or Name
- Enter the Role title (or name) and then tap your Enter key.
2.2. View the Results
- View the displayed results.
2.3. Remove the Filter
- Click below the filtered column and delete the current filter name and then tap your Enter key.
2.4. View Unfiltered List
- The unfiltered list is displayed.
3. Group Data
- Click the Show/ Hide Grouping icon located below the title of the Current Team or Resource Pool. Notice the order of the column headings.
3.1. Drag the Column Heading(s) to First Position
- Drag and drop the column headings into the new row below the column titles. Notice, Role was moved into the first position (blue arrows) above.
Note: The new grouped view will remain in place after leaving Edit Team. To remove the grouping, drag the column captions back up into the column heading row.
4. Sort Data
Click the Sort arrows within the columns and sort the data within each column alphabetically.
Note the color changes of the arrows as you sort. Dark green equals the main priority sort, light green equals the second priority sort, and yellow equals the third priority sort.