If you are hosted on the EPM Live shared environment, the option to change your password to a password of your choice is available from the User Profile menu. This article covers the steps involved in changing your password.
Note: Depending on your environment and your site permissions your screen may look different.
1. Change Your Password
- Navigate to the change password screen.
1.1. Enter Your Credentials
- Enter your User name with the EPM domain. Example: epm\[username] and Password.
- Click OK.
2. Click the User Profile Menu
- Click the User Profile Menu to the right of the current user name.
- Select Change my password.
2.1. Reset Password
- Enter your old password in the Old Password field.
- Enter your new password twice in the designated fields.
- Click Change Password. A dialog box will appear confirming your new password has been successfully changed.