By checking the Enable Notifications check box within the User Profile menu, a status email will be sent to you daily. This article covers how to enable daily notifications.
Note: Depending on your environment and your permissions your site may appear differently. Additionally, based on your global administrative settings, you may or may not be able to turn on / off your notifications.
1. Click the Update Profile Photo Link
- Click the User Name Profile Menu.
- Click the My Notifications link.
2. Check the Enable Notifications Box
- Check the Enable Notifications box.
- Click the Save Notifications button.
3. View the Sample Daily Notification Email
- View the sample daily notification email which will be received based on the time the site collection administrator has selected.