End users may modify views for temporary (printable) reporting purposes. If an end user modifies a view and then navigates away from the list, the view will return to the default view. There are a few ways to modify a view in the Project Center. This article covers modifying a view in the Project Center.
1. Click the View Box
- Click in the View Box and select the desired view from the menu option.
2. View the Selected Option
- View the selected view.
- Click the Select Columns button.
3. Add Additional Columns
- Check the boxes to the left of the desired additional columns.
- Click Apply.
4. View the Modified View
- View the modified temporary view.
Note: It is possible to double click in many of the columns to edit information.
5. Print the View
- Click the List tab.
- Click the Print option,
6. Select Print Options
- Check or un-check the columns to be included in the printed version.
- Select from the additional desired options (Paper size, Page Orientation, etc).
- Click OK.
7. Preview the View
- Preview the view.
- Click File.
8. Click Print
- Click Print.
9. View the Printed Version
- View the printed version.
Note: The modified view is temporary. When an end user modifies a view and then navigates away from the list, the view will return to the default view.