This article covers adding (removing) column in the Online Planner Process Updates window.
1. Click Edit Plan
- Click the ellipsis menu (...) to the right of the project name.
- Click Edit Plan.
2. Select the Planner
- Click the Project Planner box.
3. Click the Process Updates Link
- Click the Process Updates link located below the ribbon.
4. Click the Add/Remove Columns Link
- Click the Add/Remove Columns link.
5. Add/Remove Columns
- Check the boxes to the right of the columns to be added or removed from the Process Updates window view.
- Click OK.
Note: The columns added are temporary. That is, the next time the Project Planner Process window is displayed, it will display only the Task Name, % Complete, and Approval Notes columns.
6. View the Added/Removed Columns
- View the added/removed columns.
- Double click the task name to view the details.
7. View the Details
- View old and new values.
- Click the "X" in upper right corner to close the Details box.
8. Check Boxes to Approve or Reject the Update Made
- Check the appropriate boxes. Check the box below the green check mark to approve the update made. Check the box below the red x to reject the update made.
- Click Process.
9. Click the Save Button
- Click Save.
10. View Updates in Project Planner
- View the processed updates in the Project Planner in the % Complete column.
11. Click Publish
- When ready, click Publish on the ribbon.