The KanBan Planner can be added to any list and once added, list items can be updated, tracked, and added within the KanBan Planner. This article covers adding an issue while inside the Issues Status KanBan Planner.
1. Navigate to the Project Center
- Click the Projects link on the Navigation Menu.
2. Select Edit Plan
- Click the ellpsis dots.
- Select the Edit Plan option.
3. Select the Issues Status KanBan
- Select the Issues Status KanBan.
Note: The Default Planner check box is available but it is not recommended that you check the Default Planner box here as this will limit the access to just the other available planners. If you accidentally check this box, the Issues Kanban Planner will launch when you click Edit Plan. To remove the default planner follow the steps available in How do I use a workflow to remove the default planner?
4. Click the New Issues Link
- Click the New Issues link.
5. Enter the Detail Information
- Enter the detail information and complete any required fields.
- Click Save.
6. View the Added Item
- View the newly added issue.
Note: The Assigned To, Due Date, and Hours of Effort options were selected to be displayed in the card by the site collection administrator. These may appear different in your site.