This lesson will explain the available options while working with your mapped List Apps.
1. Navigate to Reporting Settings
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Enterprise Reporting heading, select Reporting Settings.
2. Reporting Settings Overview
Note: The header bar menu includes options for overall management of the Reporting Settings, whereas the List App-specific options are available in a contextual menu by clicking the List App name itself.
- Add List: Add a new List App Mapping to the Reporting Database.
- Snapshot All: Perform an instant and manual snapshot of all List Apps.
- Cleanup All: Clear all tables and copy current data from all mapped List Apps.
- Snapshot Management: View and configure snapshot data sets. Set-up periodic snapshots.
- Refresh Schedule: Schedule the time for the Reporting Refresh to run.
List App Contextual Menu Options:
- Clean Up: Clear all mapped tables and refresh with current List App data.
- Snapshot: Take an instant snapshot of the current List App data.
- Event Audit: Check that all List Apps in the site collection have appropriate event handlers configured.
- Status Log: Show all log entries for this List App mapping.
- Edit: Modify this List App mapping, such as which fields are mapped, and whether or not the List App is a 'resource list.'
- Delete: Remove this List App mapping and delete data from the Reporting Database.