This article will show you how to view the Status Log for a mapped List App.
1. Status Log Overview
All events associated with setting up the mappings and their on-going operation are recorded in a log. Events are separated into three types: general status, snapshots and refreshes.
Events that are recorded include:
- Successful mapping changes and additions. This shows columns that were added or removed when mappings are edited.
- Scheduled snapshots.
- Refresh jobs.
On the List Mappings page an overview of each log status is shown for each list mapping.
2. Navigate to Reporting Settings
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Enterprise Reporting heading, select Reporting Settings.
3. Open Status Log
- Select a List App.
- On the contextual drop down menu, select Status Log.
Note: The Status Log can also be accessed by clicking the Information icon in the Status column.
4. Review Status Log
The Reporting Log page will show all entries.
Clicking Clear Log will delete all entries for the List App only.