This article will show you how to modify the Data Sources that are available for the SSRS Reports.
1. Navigate to the Classic Reports Report Library
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Under the Enterprise Reporting Heading, select Report Library.
2. Open the Data Sources Folder
Select the Data Sources folder name.
3. Open Data Source Definition
- Open the contextual menu for the EPM Live Reporting Database (ex: EPMLiveReportDB).
- Select Open.
4. View and Modify Data Source Definition
Make any modifications to this Data Source, if needed. When finished, click the OK button.
All reports in EPM Live that are Classic/SSRS Reports or the EPM Live Analytics Reports look to the Data Source indicated. When the Setup Wizard is run, it configures all reports to use the indicated Data Source.