This article will show you how to configure the title, description, and navigation for the List App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open List Name, Description and Navigation
Under the General Settings heading, select List Name, Description and Navigation.
3. Modify List App Name and Description
- Name: Enter/update the List App Name.
- Description: Enter the description for the List App. This description will show when users are viewing the List App and when looking at the Site Contents Page.
3.1. Site Contents Page Shows List App Name and Description
4. Navigation Selection
- Select No. This Navigation setting is not applicable, since the Quick Launch is managed separately for each Community, rather than this List App setting.
- When finished, click the Save button.