In this article, you will learn how to configure the Gantt Chart settings for a List App.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the List Settings
Navigate to the List App.
- On the View Toolbar, select the Settings Gear.
2. Open General Settings (EPM Live)
Under the General Settings heading, select General Settings (EPM Live).
3. Configure Field Settings
Select the fields that will be used for the Gantt Chart Settings, when showing a Gantt Chart for this List App. This setting is used in List Apps such as Project Center (to see a Gantt Chart view of all projects) and Task Center (to see a Gantt Chart view of a project's task schedule/plan).
- Start Date: What date to begin the Gantt bar.
- Due Date: What date to end the Gantt bar.
- Progress Bar: What data to use as the progress bar on the Gantt bar.
- Milestone: Shows milestone points on Gantt bar. This is applicable for List Apps such as Task Center, that have a milestone field.
- Right Information: What information to display at the right end of the Gantt bar.
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure): The sorting hierarchy, or structure, of the Grid Web Part. Note: This option is useful when utilized in a List that is not already using another WBS for example, a list other than the Task Center.
4. Save and Close General Settings
When finished, click Save.