This article shows you how to view and edit the Communities in your site. From within the Manage Communities settings page, you have the ability to create a new community, edit an existing community, modify the Quick Launch for the communities or delete an existing community.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Site Collection Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Navigate to the Manage Communities Page
Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
Under the Configuration heading, select Manage Communities.
2. My Communities Page
This page shows a list of all Communities in the Site App. For each Community, the following is available from this page:
- Community Title - The Title field determines the display name that will display in the Communities drop down menu of your Site App. This is modified in the Edit page.
- Default - The Default flag will determine whether or not this community is the default community when users log in for the first time. This is modified in the Edit page.
- Visible - The Visible flag will determine whether or not this community is visible to users. This can be set to False while the community is in progress, until ready. This is modified in the Edit page.
- Edit the Community details - Edit the Community title, description, default flag, and visible flag.
- Edit the Quick Launch for the Community.
- Edit the Top Nav (Navigation) for the Community (if applicable).
- Delete the Community.