In this article, you will learn how to add the EPM Live My Work web part to any page in your Site Collection.
Note: The instructions in this article are applicable to Administrators in the Top Level Site as well as to Power Users who have Owner permissions on a workspace.
1. Open Page
Navigate to the page where you would like to add the My Work web part.
2. Edit Page
- Select the Settings Gear icon on the Icon Bar.
- Select Edit Page.
3. Add a Web Part
Click the Add a Web Part button in the zone of the page where you want the My Work web part.
4. Select the My Work Web Part
- Select the EPM Live category.
- Select the My Work web part.
- Confirm the zone to add the web part.
- Click the Add button.
5. Modify the My Work Web Part
Move the web part to the desired location (above or below other web parts).
6. Edit Web Part Settings
On the Web Part drop down arrow, select Edit Web Part.
7. My Work Web Part Settings
- Use Centralized Settings: Check the box to use the Centralized Settings from the Work Settings Page. If unchecked, you may set the settings to be different in this instance of the My Work Web Part.
- Default Global View: Select whether to use a specific default view. If you select "Do Not Set View", the default view may be set within the My Work Page.
- Display Filter Toolbar: Select whether to show the My Work Filter Toolbar in this instance of the My Work web part. This is also referred to as the "Show Me" Filter Toolbar from within My Work.
- When finished, click OK.
8. Filter Toolbar Selected to Display
The highlighted title, and Show Me filters will show in the My Work Grid if the Display Filter Toolbar setting was checked in the My Work Grid Settings. If the Filter Toolbar is not displayed, users can still get to those actions & options in the My Work web part's View Ribbon Tab.
9. Stop Editing
- Open the Page Ribbon Tab.
- Click the Stop Editing button to bring the page back into view mode.
10. Web Part Added
Web Part added to the desired page.