This article shows how to add a table into a custom report.
1. Insert Table
- On the Insert Ribbon Tab, select Table.
- Select Insert Table.
2. Blank Table Inserted
3. Select Values for Fields in the Table
Hover over a cell. Click the Table icon to see the available fields. Select the desired field for that column.
4. Adjust Table Formatting
Adjust the table height, width, etc. of the various columns. Format the text font and other formatting as desired.
5. Launch Tablix Properties
- Right-click a column in the Table (Tablix).
- Select Tablix Properties.
6. Edit Tablix Properties
- Select the Tablix Properties on the left hand side. Modify the properties as needed.
- For sorting, select the Field by which to sort.
- When finished, click the OK button.
7. Run Report Test
On the Home Ribbon Tab, select Run. This will load your EPM Live data into your report to preview what the report will look like.
8. Report Preview
Review your report as it would appear when launched by the End Users. You may also test various print and layout options.
If your report does not look the way you want, you may toggle back to Design Mode by selecting Design on the Run Ribbon Tab to make additional changes.